1) What is Jerry Manuel thinking about in the above photo?
- Hey, we may have lost, but we scored 8 runs! That's more than we usually get in a week! We're right back in it, guys!
- No matter how hard I try, I just can't look as sharp as Tony LaRussa.
- I hope they serve Chicken a la Wilpon on the flight back to New York. Mmm, that's the best!
2) What is Ramon Castro saying to John Maine?
- Dude, check out the Blonde in the 2nd row!
- No, no, no! When I put my glove on the outer half of the plate, you're supposed to HIT it, not throw the ball straight down the middle!
- Wait a sec...Ollie?
3) What is Livan Hernandez thinking about?
- That pitch always worked when Orlando threw it.
- I thought this game was getting a little too close.
- I'm hungry. Sooner Ankiel hits it out of the park, sooner I get to hit the buffet in the clubhouse.
4) What is Carlos Beltran thinking?
- OK, what's the score? 12-5? Good. Time for me to pad my stats with another garbage-time Home Run.
- I really like hitting in this ballpark. Too bad none of my teammates seem to agree with me.
- That's a shiny arch.
5) What is Jerry Manuel saying to the Umpire?
- Come on, man, we have enough trouble scoring runs as it is!
- All right, look, I'm not here to argue, but I have to at least let my players know I'm somewhat conscious.
- If you call him out, I'll treat you to a few Shackburgers when you come up to New York.
- Oh, goody. Now I get to bail these clowns out again.
- 8 runs today? Where the hell is that when I'm pitching?
- Maybe I've been wearing everyone out with all those secret handshakes.