Friday, February 8, 2008

Happy Ballclub Day!

Rejoyce with us, Mets fans! For not only did we celebrate the arrival of our Franchise's Future this week, but today is the one-year Anniversary of the inception of The Ballclub.

I'd like to take the opportunity to thank everyone who has supported us, linked to us and generally appreciated us in general over the past year. I hope that everyone out there who's read us has enjoyed what I've had to offer just as much as I've enjoyed writing it. Although the first season of The Ballclub did not yield the ending we would have liked, we're raring to go for 2008. What's past is archived away, only to be looked at in happier times. I am looking forward to picking apart another season, one that will hopefully bring us an extended October run.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is the most awesome photo of the catch ever!

HAPPY BALLCLUB DAY!!