Sunday, September 21, 2008

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!


That's it. I've had it.

I know this garbage with the Bullpen has been going on most of the 2nd half of the season, but I've finally reached my breaking point.

Ahem...

IS THERE ANYBODY IN THIS GODDAMN BULLPEN WHO CAN COME INTO A GAME, GET 3 OUTS WITHOUT ANY BULLSHIT OR ANY DRAMA AND HOLD A LEAD!? HUH?!

I'm sick of this shit! It takes them 6 pitchers to get through 4 innings and barely hold onto a game against Washington, who can't hit, and today, when the offense stagnates against Atlanta and gives over a 2-run lead in the 7th, they can't hold it at all, and turn a crucial victory into YET ANOTHER BLOWN GAME! AAAAAAAAAARGH!!

Seriously, can someone in that bullpen grow a pair, come into the game and get the damn batters out? This team was dead in the water, the fans had given up and everything was humming right along for Pelfrey after a tough start. But Pelfrey appears to be one of the few guys on this team who can stone up and overcome his adversity. It's unfortunate that he can't throw 160 pitches a game, but, hey, IT SHOULDN'T HAVE TO COME TO THAT! It wouldn't if these guys would just DO THEIR GODDAMN JOB AND GET PEOPLE OUT! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! EVERY SINGLE TIME THEY DO THIS! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!

6 pitchers to get 5 outs!? Who does this? Who the hell continues to do this TIME AND TIME AGAIN IN IMPORTANT GAMES!? JUST GET THESE GUYS OUT! IS IT REALLY THIS DIFFICULT? I keep saying it, over and over again and I'm getting tired of repeating myself, but every time, teams keep playing because they know that they can get into our bullpen and then, all bets are off. Stokes couldn't do it, Rincon held the line, Schoeneweis jammed the knife in, Smith twisted it once, Feliciano twisted it again, and Heilman jabbed it all the way through. What a bunch of Assholes. Seriously. These guys are Assholes. All of them. I've never seen a more undependable bunch of jokers masquerading as Major League Baseball players. God almighty.

AN 0-2 COUNT AND YOU FUCKING NIBBLE AND GIVE UP A TRIPLE TO A .238 HITTER!?

WALK THE BASES LOADED AND GIVE UP A 2-RUN DOUBLE WITH 2 STRIKES AND 2 OUTS TO INCINERATE THE GAME!?

I think we should all just watch these last 7 games with blindfolds on. I can't watch anymore. 1-8 in that fucking House of Horrors in Atlanta, 5-11 for the season against a team that's on the precipice of 90 losses. All because of a fucking bullpen that's full of a bunch of assholes with no heart and no guts. I mean, I don't even think I can get excited with a 7-2 lead in the 8th inning anymore, because if the starter can't go any further, there's no way you can possibly enjoy the rest of the game. There's no laughers with this team. Every single game is this horrible, traumatic, mess of a game because these guys can't close the damn deal. Seriously. It's enough to make me want to give up right now. WHY WASTE MY TIME!?

No comments: