Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Here We Go Again...


And it took Oliver Perez all of 3 pitches to undo the good vibes I was trying to bring in here. Every start it's something else with him. If it's not the walks, it's the HRs. And playing from behind, the Mets offense basically went back into their little shell, where they didn't make much of a peep until the game was, for them at least, out of reach.

I know the Dodgers are hot right now, and I know that the Joe Torre Minutiae has spread throughout that locker room, but how are the Dodgers, the Sad Dodgers any different from the Mets, at least as far as the makeup of their clubs? Yet the Mets pretty much lay down and died last night, to the point where it wasn't even worth it for me to hear the end of the game. I was asleep by the time it was over, and yet I felt I wasn't really missing anything. This is not a good sign. And at least one person (whom was mentioned last week) seems to be pretty certain where the finger needs to be pointed...

No comments: